over 15 years, Magnum, has been the
leader in offering unsurpassed comfort, technology, and value in uniform boots
and shoes used by law enforecement, military, fire/rescue, and emergency medical
agencies around the world. Distributed in over 70 countries, Magnum footwear
is made to stand up to the most demanding situations while offering uncompromising
comfort and performance.
MAGNUM understands the importance of continual production development
and rigorous testing to produce the highest quality footwear and achieve maximum
comfort. Accredited to ISO 9001, CE marked plus independently fit tested by
SATRA, MAGNUM highlights the importance of certifications and quality control
in all its products.
Magnum boots and shoes go through tests that vary but focus strongly on the
manufacturing process and materials used- to ensure you get the best footwear
- Wear tests - all products are wear tested by high wear MAC users
- Breathability - of upper leather & linings -All day
- Ergonomically Fit Assessments - boots can be put on & taken
off quickly without discomfort. If fitted correctly will be secure on the
foot at all times.
All normal daily activities i.e. climbing stairs, driving etc can be easily
- Slips, oil, heat resistance -Sole physical testing - Sure
footed underfoot performance. Soles specifically designed for 'long term'
slip resistance. Exceeds
all industry standards for Occupational footwear. Sole wont breakdown in
Petrols & Oils,
Will resist short term contact at 300 Deg C. Tested for flexing, tear and
artificially aged in laboratory ovens to simulate shelf life degradation.
- Sole abrasion resistance - Soles last longer
- Cold Insulation - Protects from injury/discomfort in cold
stores and winter months
- Pierce resistance - (Spike/nail protection by underfoot-steel
- Shock absorption - Absorbs over 35 joules of impact force
at heel area - Protects knees & Joints from impact injury
- Toe Protection - Steel Toes protect from 200 Joules impact
force and compression.