Like the Newport, the H2 is designed for function. The all-synthetic
upper is extremely durable and quick drying. The patent-pending toe guard
offers more protection than any other sport sandal and the multi-lug outsole
will serve you well on the street, trail, riverbed or boat deck.
- Built on Keen's unique anatomical last for a perfect fit right out
of the box.
- A hydrophobic foam lining is comfortable against the foot and will
not absorb water.
- Non-marking outsole rubber compound provides superior coefficient
of friction for all environments.
- Razor-siped pods on outsole provide increased surface area for greater
traction on smooth surfaces.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole is contoured for superior comfort and
support of the foot structure.
- Elastic Closure with Cord Lock creates a quick, snug fit, while allowing
- Polyester variable webbing upper wraps around foot for stability,
allowing generous ventilation.
- 3M™ Reflective pull-tabs provide added visibility during nighttime
- Patent-pending perforted toe guard so you can worry about the avtivity,
not your toes.
- Anti-microbial synthetic footbed inhibits foot odor and controls moisture.