USMC certified, the Danner Marine is built to serve. Constructed with rough-out full-grain leather for toughness, and a Vibram Sierra outsole for comfort. Lined in waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX for comfort and protection from the elements. The boots lace to the toe for better fit and support, and Danner's famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform and superior durability.
- Berry compliant
- Eagle, Globe and Anchor emblem and approval by the USMC for optional wear
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable Danners Portland factory
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Speed lace system for easy on and off
- The Vibram 1276 Sierra Olive outsole's specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions. The olive color matches the color of our olive rough-out leather and fabric
- Fiberglass shank
- Made in the USA
- Height: 8"
- Weight: Mens 66 oz, Womens 54 oz