USMC certified, the Danner Marine boot is built to serve. Constructed with rough-out full-grain leather for toughness, and a Vibram Sierra outsole for comfort. Dri-Lex lining ensures rapid drying and air exchange to mitigate hot weather. The boots lace to the toe for better fit and support, and Danner's famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform and superior durability.
- Berry compliant
- Eagle, Globe and Anchor emblem and approval by the USMC for optional wear
- Dri-Lex lining provides excellent vapor transport, is extremely quick drying, is completely breathable, resists odor and mildew in hot weather
- Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in Danner Boots Portland factory
- Speed lace system for easy on and off
- The Vibram 1276 Sierra Olive outsole's specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions.
- Fiberglass shank
- Made in the USA
- Height: 8"
- Weight: Mens 66 oz, Womens 54 oz