Patterned after the Danner Fort Lewis, but lighter due to its tear-resistant fabric panels, the USA-made Danner Fort Lewis Light is just as tough. A rough-out full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper protects the outside of the foot. A GORE-TEX® liner provides waterproof, breathable protection. Lace to toe gives better fit and support. Danner's famous stitchdown construction gives the boot a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability.
- Berry compliant
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in Danner Boots Portland factory
- Speed lace system for easy on and off
- The Vibram 1276 Sierra Olive outsole's specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions.
- Fiberglass shank
- Made in the USA
- Height: 10"
- Weight: 66 oz