The BAFFIN GT RR represents Zamberlan's deep history of boot making. Developed for backpacking with moderate to heavy loads, the BAFFIN GT RR features outstanding world class workmanship and modern day technology combined to provide comfort, support, and stability. Calf leather lining in the heel and ankle area and a leather tongue and gusset grip the feet snugly to ensure a great fit. The moisture wicking anatomic footbeds, waterproof breathable Goretex® lining and premium Hydrobloc™ treated nubuck leather work together to keep your feet dry and comfortable in the worst of conditions.
Long distance backpacking and tough hiking with medium to heavy loads. Solid, supportive, and durable.
- Zamberlan exclusive Foot Wrapping System to firmly hold the foot and allow a precise fit.
- GORE-TEX lining for utmost protection and breathability.
- Microtex wicking nylon collar lining help control excess moisture.
- Seamless upper for enhanced protection and durability.
- Zamberlan Rubber Reinforcement System enhances protection to the upper.
- Zamberlan exclusive Vibram 3D sole for great grip, exceptional cushioning, wear resistance, and traction.
- Back stabilizer offers correct support and helps keeping foot well aligned.
||HYDROBLOC® NUBUCK LEATHER
||R.R.S. "RUBBER REINFORCEMENT SYSTEM"
||H.R.T. "HIGH RESISTANCE TREATMENT"
||Z.A.S. "ZAMBERLAN AIR SYSTEM"
||ZAMBERLAN FLEX GT
|TOE AND HEEL
||ZAMBERLAN® VIBRAM® 3D
||F.W.S. "FOOT WRAPPING SYSTEM"
||780 (men's 42)
||HYDROBLOC® PROOFING CONDITIONER