The Zamberlan Trekker backpacking boots are lightweight, sturdy and provide ample support for fun summer adventures in the backcountry.
- Full-grain leather uppers excel at supporting and protecting your feet; Hydrobloc® wax treatment is highly water resistant, causing water to bead up and roll off.
- Rubber toe rands help protect uppers and feet for increased longevity and comfort.
- Padded ankle construction facilitates comfortable flex without reducing support.
- Supple leather-lined heel pockets and Cambrelle® nylon lining in the forefoot area enhance comfort and moisture control.
- Polypropylene midsoles provide all-day cushioning while polyurethane plates enhance torsional rigidity and stability on uneven terrain.
- Vibram® rubber outsoles deliver reliable traction on rough ground.