Fast and Light Hiking Performance:
Lightweight, supportive, cushioned and stable, the Zephyr Mid GTX boots suit the needs of most casual hikers. Ideal for on-trail adventures, over moderate terrain, supporting backpacks up to 25 pounds. Bonus: Zero break-in time!
Lightweight, nimble, waterproof trail boot with PU Monowrap technology for surefooted stability.
OUTSIDE MAGAZINE BUYER'S GUIDE: "Hiking Essentials! Tough Cordura + waterproof Gore-Tex = burly enough for any trail."
- UPPER: Split leather/Cordura.
- MIDSOLE: PU Monowrap Frame, a new, patented construction technique that allows us to reduce overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- OUTSOLE: LOWA Cross.
- SHANK: 3/4 length nylon.
- FOOTBED: Climate control footbed with comfort perforations to improve breathability.
- WIDTH: Medium, men's 'D' width.