The El Naturalista Iggdrasil N109 is a beautiful casual everyday shoe. Trademark EL Naturalista styling makes this shoe perfect for woman that want practical, well made footwear that doesn’t compromise their commitment to fashion. A Frog Shock system provides superb underfoot comfort and cushions the heel allowing you to stay on your feet all day.
- Pull grain leather upper is treated with river stones to naturally temper the hide, a process that allows El Naturalista to obtain highly luxuriant and resistant leather that at the same time is extremely soft to the touch and flexible for walking
- Anatomically-designed breathable insoles - utilize a recycled carbon compound that optimizes the relationship between shock-absorption and breathability. Their shape is simple yet extremely important: they fit the contours of the foot like a glove. The distribution of weight over the sole of the foot while walking is thus optimal, with the insoles absorbing impacts and preventing damage to sensitive areas. In other words, every footstep is a pleasure!
- Comfort last has an angled outline that adapts to the natural shape of the foot
- El Naturalista brings together the latest technologies with shoemaking traditions by using a special hand-stitching technique. This technique, inspired by traditional shoemaking methods, makes it possible to use a thicker thread, which results in a sturdy shoe with an unmistakable artisan's finish
- Frog Shock system ¦ Exclusive anti-shock system offers optimum comfort in every possible situation, special cushioned insole that absorbs the impact of the heel
- Recycled rubber sole with all the properties of natural rubber, recycled rubber is obtained from either leftover or reutilized material. Current recycling technologies allow the highest quality rubber to be produced using materials that otherwise would be classified as industrial waste. There can be no better argument for choosing this environmentally-friendly raw material