Lowa's lighter duty Backpacking/Trekking boots are more flexible underfoot, designed for hikers who cover a lot of ground while staying mostly on-trail, carrying a medium weight pack.
Classic one piece handcrafted trekking boot. Ideal for carrying midweight packs, on trail, over long distances.
LOWA Ranger GTX: Best All Around Backcountry Boot.
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Cushioning - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram Tactis DST.
- SHANK: 5mm nylon heel/3mm forefoot.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- FLEXFIT: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- AWP/ASYMMETRICAL WALKING POSITION: Ankle section set at a 2-degree outward angle to provide a more balanced stance and less fatigue.
- High wall rubber rand.
"If you want one pair of good boots for all of your basic outdoor activities, the LOWA Ranger GTX is it." Read the complete review.
- Wade Nelson, Hardcore Outdoor.
"CLASSIC TREKKER! Top notch arch and heel support keep you comfortable, outsoles are sticky and stiff enough to handle the most difficult terrain..."
- Outdoor Photographer