Made for soldiers required to pursue combatants over diverse terrain, the Desert TFX has a rugged, aggressive outsole and Danner’s patented, lightweight TERRA FORCE X system, which provides stability and support. The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining is comfortable and the rough-out leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper supply durability
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry, comfortable and never sweaty - even in extreme conditions.
- TERRA FORCE X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
- Rough out leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption.
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
- Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up
- Sleek, low volume profile with ample toe room provides serious support and comfort
- Lightweight at 58 oz.
- 8" of support
- This style meets requirements of 670-1 Optional Wear
Temperate urban and rural combat