Made for soldiers to pursue combatants over diverse terrain, the Desert TFX has a rugged and aggressive outsole and Danner’s patented lightweight TERRA FORCE X system, which provides stability and support. Designed for agility and breathability in hot, desert-like conditions, the Desert TFX incorporates a Dri-Lex liner, which mitigates hot weather with superior air and moisture exchange. Approved for optional wear for the U.S. Army per AR670-1.
- Dri-Lex liner keeps your feet cool, dry, and comfortable in hot weather
- TERRA FORCE X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Rough out leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up
- Sleek, low volume profile with ample toe room provides serious support and comfort
- Lightweight at only 56 oz.
- 8" of support
- This style meets requirements of 670-1 Optional Wear
Dry, hot urban and rural combat