The men's Lowa Z-8S GTX is a rugged, multi-function boot designed for demanding missions, while carrying heavy packs over varied and extreme terrain. Lightweight and stable, these boots provide the walking comfort of light hiking boots, with the support and protection of hard duty, backpacking boots.
- UPPERS: Extra-rugged 2.2MM Hydrophobic Nubuck leather and Cordura® provides durability in harsh conditions.
- CLOSED LIGHT METAL HOOKS: Allow for speed lacing, meeting jump boot requirements.
- LINING: Waterproof, breathable, GORE-TEX® lining.
- MIDSOLE: Our patented PU Monowrap® construction keeps this boot lightweight, while providing maximum support. This unique frame construction also features a special medial sole wrap for protection against abrasion while rappelling.
- FOOTBED: Climate Control footbed.
- STABILIZER: Stiff nylon.
- OUTSOLE: LOWA Cross Duty sole unit.