- NO RESTOCK fees for merchandise returned within 30 days of receipt.
- unworn, unused and in resalable condition.
- in the original packaging. (shoe box)
- in a protective shipping carton or in brown wrapping paper. ($5.00 reboxing fee if sent otherwise)
- returned within 30 days from the day it was received.
- exchanges under $75.00 will incur a $7.00 shipping charge.
- Merchandise returned after 30 days of receipt and before 60 days of receipt will be accepted for store credit. You will be issued a gift certificate valid towards your next purchase.
- sent to Davidson Shoes, 153 South Main St.., Canandaigua N.Y. 14424
- insured - we are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen merchandise.
May not be returned because:
- it does not fit right.
- you do not find it comfortable.
- it has been mistreated or abused.
- your friends or relatives don't like them.
CANCELING AN ORDER:
Freight charges will be assessed if an order in transit is canceled or refused.
CONTESTING A CHARGE ON YOUR CREDIT CARD BILL:
Contesting a charge to your credit card company or issuing bank may result in a $25.00 service charge. Please call us at 1-585-394-5417 to resolve ANY billing questions.
- Davidson Shoes Inc. does NOT pay for or reimburse for return shipping costs on any non–defective return or exchange.
- ALL RETURNS must be sent to:
DAVIDSON SHOES INC.
153 South Main Street
Canandaigua, NY 14424
- If you receive an incorrect item / size, please call 1-585-394-5417 with your order # ready and we will advise on how to proceed. We will generally send a prepaid shipping label so that the incorrect item is returned at no cost to you. We try our hardest to insure the accurate fulfillment of your order, however once and a while errors do occur.
- ALL Holiday returns must be received (by us) by JANUARY 25th to be eligible for a refund.
- Store credit will be issued in the form of a gift certificate for any holiday purchases that are returned between January 25th and February 24th.
- No holiday returns or exchanges will be accepted if returned to us after February 24th.
- Merchandise must have been purchased from Davidson Shoes within the last 60 days.
All merchandise is warranted against manufacturers defects for 60 days, from date of receipt.
All merchandise thought to be defective must have a Return Authorization # ( R.A. )
1. Please call 1-585-394-5417 to obtain return instructions for any merchandise thought to be defective.
2.Merchandise will be inspected and evaluated, replaced, repaired or returned in a timely manner.
3. Remember to insure the package as we are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen merchandise.
- Yes - to most countries if you are using PAY PAL.
- You may submit an international order with credit card payment however it will delay processing and shipping as we have a firm fraud prevention process to protect all parties involved.
- If you are ordering outside the US we will debit a small amount to your credit card. You will be required to contact your bank to find out the amount and date of the charge. We will email you to verify the amount debited. Once verified (proving you are the card holder), we will release and process your order.
- You may avoid delays and insure fast processing of your order by using PAY PAL.
- No – Davidson Shoes Does NOT pay any shipping costs associated with international orders. The Customer is responsible.
- After receiving your order we will email you the shipping and handling charge to release your order. You are required to reply and accept the charges before we can ship your order.
- We ship international orders via USPS (United States Postal Service) Global Express Mail. It costs a bit more than standard shipping but it is insured, trackable, and is typically delivered within 3-7 business days.