Hoka TOA Waterproof Shoe - Iris/Aquamarine - Womens
Speed hiker used to be an oxymoron, but that perfectly describes the Toa. Leveraging HOKA ONE ONE trail running expertise and innovations, they built a "lightest in class" waterproof hiker for adventures across any terrain. Everything about the women's HOKA ONE ONE Toa shoe has been evaluated from a functional and weight-saving perspective. From the durable and breathable synthetic upper, to the rubberized foam midsole and the Vibram Megagrip outsole lugs, all elements are technically solid and efficiently lightweight. And the cushioned running shoe feel is further enhanced by an eVent waterproof bootie to keep your feet dry and comfortable. The sky’s the limit, speed hiker.
- eVent Waterproof bootie keeps your feet comfortable and dry
- Technical synthetic upper offers durability, reathability, and light weight
- Rangi midsole foam offers durable cushioning and a responsive feel
- Vibram Megagrip hi-traction outsole
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
- Weight (US 7): 13.26 oz