Keen Anchorage III Boots - Dark Earth/Mulch - Mens
The men's KEEN Anchorage III is an all-season, all-occasion boot. Nubuck leather looks good with jeans or slacks, while waterproofing, insulation and a snow-friendly sole make it ideal for winter wear.
- Waterproof, full-grain leather upper
- 200 grams KEEN.Warm insulation -25°F/-32°C
- Thermal heat-shield footbed captures warmth
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- CLEANSPORT NXT for natural odor protection
- KEEN.Freeze rubber snow and ice grip
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
A lightweight insulation that keeps you warm. Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes KEEN.WARM - a lightweight, anti microbial insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.
THERMAL HEAT SHIELD FOOTBED
On the outside, wooly softness; in the middle, support cushioning; and inside, a thermal foil barrier to harness radiant heat. Keeps the cold out and the heat in.
Weight: 16.6 oz (470 g)