Keen Atlanta Cool Work Shoes - Shitake/Rust - Mens
The Keen Atlanta work boot combines industrial-strength stability and steel toe protection with the comfort of a lightweight, breathable, hot weather shoe. Perfect for light-duty manufacturing, landscaping, light construction and driving. It's a great alternative to boots and always keeps the air flowing.
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Mesh liner provides breathability to help keep your feet cool in warm weather environments
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Torsion stability ESS shank
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
Our oil and slip resistant outsoles meet or exceed ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL STEEL TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel-toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 standards.
Lining: Nylon. Hydrophobic Mesh
Upper: Leather, Webbing, Mesh
Rubber: Non-marking oil and slip resistant rubber outsole.
Utility Features: Oil/Slip Resistant (KEEN.Grip), Steel Toe, Oil and Slip Resistant, Water/Stain Resistant Leather Upper