Keen Braddock Mid WP Boot - Gargoyle - Mens
Part of KEEN Utility's American Built collection, the men's Braddock Mid WP steel toe leather work boot features out-of-the-box comfort thanks to the left and right asymmetrical safety toes. Waterproof, thanks to the KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane, this leather work boot has it made. It's at home in general construction, medium to heavy duty.
- American Built
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
Our oil and slip resistant outsoles meet or exceed ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
Upper: Waterproof nubuck
Lining: Hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining
Rubber: KEEN.Dry, oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
Utility Features: Oil and Slip Resistant, Steel Toe
Weight: 27.3 oz (774 g)