Keen CSA Philadelphia 6" Waterproof Boot - Cascade Brown - Mens
The men's KEEN CSA Philadelphia 6" Waterproof Boot (Carbon-Fiber Toe) steadies, protects and keeps feet comfortable with its 3/4 welt construction and heel stabilizer system for torsion stability while the KEEN Luftcell aerated PU midsole support feet all day.
- Full-grain waterproof leather
- Barnyard Resistant Leather
- Insulated Mesh & Moisture-Wicking Textile
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable, dual-density PolyAer PU footbed with aerated pillow-top cushioning
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection in case of accidental contact with live electrical circuits
- 3/4 Goodyear welt construction for enhanced durability and flexibility under extreme working conditions
- KEEN Luftcell PU midsole, infused with air for weightless comfort
- Heat resistant, rubber outsole rated up to 572° F / 300° C
- 90° heel (5/8" Height) provides stability and helps "catch or lock" the foot in place
- Contoured heel lock helps "lock" is anatomically shaped, "locking" it in place and reducing heel slip
- Meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75 EH Standards
- Meets ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Calf Circumference: 2.8 in (7.0 cm)
- Collar Height: 6.0 in (15.2 cm)
- Weight: 36.6 oz (1037.6 g)
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Superior leather resists the damaging effects of oleic acid, urea, sodium chloride, and ammonium hydroxide in order to extend the life of your boot.
Left and Right Asymmetrical Safety Toe
Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
Provides a secondary source of protection when outsole accidentally comes in contact with live electrical circuits, helping to reduce the potential of electric shock.