Keen Detroit XT ESD Steel-Toe Boot - Cascade Brown - Mens
Crafted with KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane and a flexible, supportive fit, the men's KEEN Detroit XT work boot will help you get the job done. With a hiking-inspired silhouette and reflective safety features, they look as good as they feel.
- Waterproof leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual-density Compression molded EVA midsole
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable, metatomical PU footbed
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- KEEN.KEY-TECH FLEX: contoured underfoot support provides structured stability and comfort
- Contoured heel lock
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 SD standards
- Cleansport NXT for natural odor control
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Oil- and slip-resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.