Keen Flint Low Steel Toe Work Shoes - Drizzle/Surf Spray - Womens
The women's Keen Flint Low shoe is the union of a durable, protective work boot and a comfortable, high-performance outdoor shoe. It is great for carpenters, contractors traveling from job to job, and weekends working the property.
- Contoured heel lock
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
The KEEN Patented Toe Protection, where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes, provide ultimate protection.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL STEEL TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel-toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 standards.
Lining:Moisture wicking textile
Upper: Waterproof nubuck
Rubber: Non-marking oil and slip resistant rubber outsole.
Weight: 22.30 oz (633.32 g)