Keen Mt Vernon 6" Steel Toe Boot - Cascade Brown - Mens
The men's KEEN Mt Vernon 6" Steel Toe Boot is your best bet for medium to heavy-duty jobs. This work boot is waterproof, and the non-slip sole stands up to the slickest work sites. The resilient, shock-absorbing midsole provides comfort that doesn't quit.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Steel toe
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Direct attach PU midsole for long-lasting comfort
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
- AMERICAN BUILT with materials from around the world
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Weight: 29.4 oz (833.5 g)
Assembled with pride in Portland, Oregon, using the finest materials from around the world.
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Oil and slip resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F2413-17 SATRA & MARK II F1677-96 non-slip testing standards.
Left and Right Asymmetrical Safety Toe
Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
Metatomical Footbed Design
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.