Keen Newport H2 x Garcia Sandal - New York at Night - Womens
Jerry Garcia, the original musician and artist, and Newport, the original hybrid sandal, unite to promote positive change. This limited edition women's sandal features Jerry's artwork, with 1% of proceeds donated to The Wilderness Society to protect the Tongass rainforest of Alaska - the largest temperate rainforest in the world and a cause that was close to his heart.
Ready for adverse conditions, the women's Keen Newport H2 water sandal with a razor-siped outsole and multi directional lug pattern provide excellent traction. The washable polyester webbing upper features the odor control. KEEN patented toe protection lets you follow any path, whether to rivers or trails.
- Secure-fit lace-capture system
- Higher-traction rubber outsole
- Multi-directional lug pattern with razor siping
- Original Fit–Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across forefoot for toes to spread out
- Washable polyester webbing upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- EVA insole with arch support for all-day comfort
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection