Keen Pittsburgh 6" Boot - Cascade/Bombay Brown - Mens
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual density compression molded EVA and PU midsole
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- 90 degree heel
- KEEN Key-Tech full length TPU interlocking torsion plate
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH Standards
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
KEEN.Dry - A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Metatomical Footbed Design - This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
KEEN.Protect - Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
KEEN.Key-Tech - Full-length TPU stability plate fits into the midsole of the shoe like a key, helping to provide heel stability, medial and lateral support, forefoot stone bruising protection.