Keen Pyrenees Boots - Syrup - Mens
Classic trails call for classic boots. Blending traditional all-leather construction with modern waterproof/breathable technology, the KEEN Pyrenees are built to keep feet dry and comfortable over long days and rough miles. European styling conceals a KEEN.DRY membrane that seals out precipitation while allowing moisture to escape.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Torsion stability ESS shank
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
Collar Height: 7.0"
Calf Circumference: 10.0"
Weight: 20.2 oz (574 grams)