Lowa Tibet GTX Backpacking Boots - Mens
Ultimate backpacker for long haul trips, off trail. Tall ankle shaft for extra knee and back support when carrying heavy (30+ pound) packs. GORE-TEX lined for wet weather conditions and four season use.
- Taller ankle shaft of 2.6 mm Nubuck leather upper
- 'C4' Comfort Tongue improves overall comfort, flex and ankle control
- GORE-TEX lining: waterproof and breathable
- Climate control moisture management system keeps feet dry, protecting against blisters and hot spots
- Asymmetric Walking Position ( AWP) to provide a more balanced stance, less fatigue and easier overall break-in period
- High rubber randing for durability
- Lightweight alloy lace loops with sprung lace hooks
- New Vibram 'Tsavo' trekking sole unit with performance PU midsole
- Limited strap on crampon use if necessary
Backpacker Magazine: "LOWA Tibet GTX is ideal for long-haul hikers who need solid support and protection."