Oboz Bridger Mid Waterproof - Boot - Mens
The Bridger Mid Waterproof has long been a serious hiker's favorite boot. They have a short break-in period, are amazingly comfortable in part thanks to its O-FIT insole, and are super durable. No matter the length of your planned journey, the Bridger Mid will keep your feet dry with our B-DRY waterproofing technology and the Granite Peak outsole with forefoot plate and rubber toe guard. You'll be able to tackle roots, rocks, and more with comfort and confidence.
- Waterproof Nubuck leather
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane - Lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- Molded rubber toe cap & heel counter
- O FIT Insole - A proprietary insole is what Oboz is known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair made, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Granite Peak midsole - Great for day hiking but burly enough for a multi-day backpacking trip. Featuring a TPU Chassis boosts stability and prevents stone bruising without inhibiting flex. Single-density EVA provides cushioning and comfort.
- Granite Peak outsole winterized - Our quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If you’re tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further. The cold weather-specific outsole features our winter rubber that grips in a variety of conditions.
- Weight: 19.0 oz (538 g)