Oboz Livingston Low shoe - Walnut - Mens
Like designer Italian loafers for the mountain town renaissance man, a pair of men's Oboz Livingston Lows stand astride the great outdoors and the finer things in life. The Sawtooth outsole maintains traction, while the O FIT Insole puts your foot in position for all-day comfort from the woodshop to the riverbank.
- Water-resistant tumbled nubuck leather
- O FIT Insole - A proprietary insole is what Oboz is known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair made, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Sawtooth midsole- Great for the everyday, whether it's on the AT or your local trail. Featuring a dual-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability, and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot.
- Sawtooth outsole - A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive.
- Rubber toe cap
- A tree is planted by Oboz for every shoe sold.
- Weight: 13.2 oz (374 g)